Jared and Brynn Allen

Welcome Friends and Family! We hope this blog helps you keep in touch with us while we are on our journey!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

After our 3 months in Europe, we moved back to Edmond, OK. Brynn is still living in Edmond while Jared is now at training camp with the Bucs.

Friday, July 28, 2006

SUMMER BIRTHDAYS... My Grandma turns 75!


My dad and his two sisters threw a 75th birthday party for my Grandma Frankee in Cloudcroft, NM on July 1st. Jared and I flew out to New Mexico with my parents, my brother Jason, my brother DJ, my sister-in-law Miekel, and their son Dawson. We all stayed in a good 'ol mountain cabin in Cloudcroft.
We all had a wonderful weekend spending time with our extended family members. It was the first time Jared met many of my cousins As you can see there are a lot of us, and this picture is missing 6!

The last picture shows the family traveling... NOT so light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home