Jared and Brynn Allen

Welcome Friends and Family! We hope this blog helps you keep in touch with us while we are on our journey!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

After our 3 months in Europe, we moved back to Edmond, OK. Brynn is still living in Edmond while Jared is now at training camp with the Bucs.

Friday, July 28, 2006

SUMMER BIRTHDAYS... My mom turns 50!!

My mom turned 50 on July 5th. She does not quite enjoy the excitement of surprise birthday parties, so we just celebrated as a family. My dad took us all to the family favorite restaurant Twelve Oaks for a nice dinner. As a gag gift my siblings and I gave my mom a BIG red and purple hat symbolizing her ability to join the Red Hat Society now that she is 50 years old. (A milestone, and society for that matter, of which she was unaware existed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home