Jared and Brynn Allen

Welcome Friends and Family! We hope this blog helps you keep in touch with us while we are on our journey!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

After our 3 months in Europe, we moved back to Edmond, OK. Brynn is still living in Edmond while Jared is now at training camp with the Bucs.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Posting Again!

I know it has been a long time since my last post, but i'm finally posting again. As i'm sure you all know, Jared and are now back in the states.

As you can see from the pictures, I had a very warm welcome when I arrived back in Oklahoma. My family surprised me by greeting me at the airport with lots of love! I was very sad that Jared wasn't there to share the excitement with me. Jared flew from Germany to Birmingham, AL. After his health check in Alabama he was released to go to Tampa. He is still in Tampa training with the team. Jared will be back in Oklahoma June 23rd. He will be living in Edmond until he returns to Tampa near the end of July. Although I may not post nearly as frequently as I did in Europe, keep checking our blog because I will be keeping you up-to-date on our adventures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so happy to have you back in the neighborhood, Brynn. We were hoping to see some pics of your newest member of the family :)
Colin & Katie

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home