Jared and Brynn Allen

Welcome Friends and Family! We hope this blog helps you keep in touch with us while we are on our journey!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

After our 3 months in Europe, we moved back to Edmond, OK. Brynn is still living in Edmond while Jared is now at training camp with the Bucs.

Friday, July 28, 2006

SUMMER BIRTHDAY'S... Dawson turns 1!!


My family celebrated our first birthday of the summer the day after I returned from Europe. My precious nephew Dawson turned one on May 25th, 2006! As you can see from the pictures, my family threw quite the party for him. He was showered with gifts of which his favorite was probably a little jungle gym from my parents. However, the gift he uses the most would be his adorable little sandals Jared and I purchased in Germany!








After opening his gifts we let Dawson eat a piece of birthday cake all by himself. He surprisingly didn't make the mess we all expected him to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty cool summer birthday! Amazing pool area of Chicago event venues was hired for the farewell party to be given to seniors. It was a great late night fun and dance enjoyment. Also the decorations were sober. Drinks and timely food supplies were superb. Many pictures were clicked. Also arranged memorable gifts for them.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home