Jared and Brynn Allen

Welcome Friends and Family! We hope this blog helps you keep in touch with us while we are on our journey!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

After our 3 months in Europe, we moved back to Edmond, OK. Brynn is still living in Edmond while Jared is now at training camp with the Bucs.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bowling Night Revenge!!

The much anticipated bowling rematch took place Wednesday night. This time Jared and I were in the middle lane with Skyler, Stefan the Admirals General Manager, Claude, and a couple of other guys. The pressure was on... more so for Jared than myself. I started off TERRIBLE!!! I can't say I had a good game, it wasn't even decent! I did so much worse than Jared this time that people actually thought I was trying to let him win. Jared did MUCH better! He ended with a score of 133 while I had a 75! Ouch! So now we are 1-1. Jared actually came close to the top 5 this time. We were told that the top five scores from last night will play 5 of the other teams players in Dusseldorf the week before the World Bowl. Sounds like the competition begins before Saturday night! Ryan Killen won the top score (and 85 euros) with a smashing score of 189! He will definately be competing next week! Although my poor performance filled me with frustration, I still managed to enjoy the night out with the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home